Editing Rules[edit source]
These are the rules for editing. Breaking a rule may result in a warning or ban, depending on severity and whether it is a repeat offence.
- Do not vandalize pages. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Sexually explicit content.
- False or irrelevent information.
- Poor grammar, spelling, or sentence structure.
- Offensive content.
- Deletion of valid content. Keep them to user and blog pages.
- Personal opinions.
If you fear an action may be considered vandalism, please contact an administrator before performing it.
- Do not participate in edit wars. If an agreement cannot be reached, please contact an administrator.
- Do not distribute information detailing exploitable bugs or exploiting.
- Do not distribute information about anything that may be considered 'cheating'.
Commenting and Forum Rules[edit source]
Do not break any commenting or forum rules (this includes blog posts and user wall posts, along with any other form of public communication). Breaking a rule may result in a warning or ban, depending on severity. Violations include:
- Offensive remarks.
- Death threats.
- Carrying off-wiki drama or fights to the wiki. Leave all baggage at the door.
- Active participation in flame wars.
- Excessive use of profanities.
- Do not achievement boost.
- Do not post images where GUIs (player lists, chat, etc) are showing. If they are, crop it out or do not post the image.
- Don't add pictures of yourself, your teammates or your bases to articles.
- Only upload images with valid filenames, do not upload images with names unrelated to the content such as "RobloxScreenshot."